FMG is proud to be the global leader in the latest dry screw technology
Ceramic coatings are the latest in dry vacuum pump screw technology, replacing Nickel and Teflon. FMG-DRY Ceramic coated rotors use Silicon Carbide material and are virtually non-stick. Additional innovation and change, means cleaning our ceramic screws is simple with our “Auto Clean Function”. Together these technologies are major breakthroughs in dry pump performance.
With over 30 years in the vacuum industry FMG recognizes great vacuum pumps. At FMG we are dedicated to maintaining our reputation for excellence. Our factory trained and certified personnel insure you the highest quality product and service on every FMG-DRY pump we sell.
• FMG’s ‘Lotus Effect’ delivers improved uptime and better cost of ownership
• No Elastomer oil seals; no Teflon seals; no oil leaks
• Quality shaft seal ‘piston ring’ design, no leakage, no bearing issues
• Hi-Tech Ceramics using silicon carbide protect the rotors and casing in corrosive and harsh processes
• Quality, proven electro-mechanical construction giving sustainable performance when you need it. Backed by essential electronics, for online production management
FMG can further design and build your FMG-DRY vacuum pump to meet your personalized specifications. You can choose to add covers, controllers, and a heater for example. Build what you want, with the rotor coating you require for your perfect set up, from a proven reliable dry vacuum pump, from a proven reliable supplier.