FMG Enterprises has been servicing and rebuilding vacuum pumps and peripherals since 1985 for customers that depend upon cost-effective, ultra-reliable vacuum systems. FMG is staffed by experienced equipment engineering professionals who continually work to achieve the best results for every customer.
FMG introduced the industry’s first certified pump program delivering superior quality and reliability by ensuring that each pump is rebuilt to meet or exceed standards established by their original manufacturers. The FMG Certified™ Pump program reflects the quality delivered to leading equipment manufacturers who demand superior components, rigorous inspection & testing at every stage of rebuild.
FMG specializes in Turbomolecular and Cryogenic vacuum pumps that are rebuilt for customers worldwide. Turbomolecular pumps are rebuilt utilizing specialized cleaning equipment and a testing and balancing system housed within an on-site clean room. FMG rebuilds all other OEM pumps and also buys, sells, trades, and customizes pumps to meet specific application requirements. Special discounts are available for DoD and University customers.
FMG is proud to have long relationships with major vacuum pump manufacturers including being an authorized service center for companies such as Kinney Vacuum, Stokes, and Alcatel. From the smallest vacuum pump to 10,000 CFM pumps, FMG has the capability to offer a broad range of products and services to meet any customer’s requirements. FMG’s Santa Clara facility has 20,000 square feet of manufacturing space, 10,000 feet of pump inventory plus a 500 square foot clean room.
FMG utilizes 22 plus years of experience to engineer a best-of-breed method in choosing the optimal combination of OEM and third-party parts to provide maximum pump performances.
FMG’s number one priority is to get the customer back on line as quickly as possible, no matter what it takes.
THE FMG ADVANTAGE
FMG will partner with customers to accomplish the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair or removal of vacuum pumps and peripherals. FMG’s staff of factory trained technicians provide maintenance capabilities that enable them to deliver high quality vacuum pumps. Our technicians are also backed by a unique in-house training program to provide proficient skills and aptitude in maintenance services. Employees are enrolled in a continuous hazardous materials, safe handling, and decontamination training program to ensure compliancy with all Local, State and Federal environmental laws.
- FMG has the ability to perform Preventative, Predictive, and Corrective maintenance on process vacuum pumps and related equipment.
- Interval PM service for 3 month, 6 month and annual PM service to support overall maintenance strategies.
- Verification of the integrity of the vacuum pipeline; troubleshooting from the intake side and exhaust side to pump or abatement system.
- FMG’s Custom Software Group can assist in managing pump inventory and reduce maintenance costs dramatically.
- FMG is equipped with a computerized system to track and schedule preventative maintenance, as well as preserve historical data to monitor the life cycle of your vacuum pump.
- Inventory control monitoring and action call control observation software is available to accommodate each customer’s needs. Reports include work orders, action calls, failure categories, transcription logs, budget forecasts, customer activities, etc.
- Installation and start up of new pumps and support hardware.
- Decommission or complete disposal of pumps from tools.
- Tear down and cleansing of exhaust pipelines from pump to abatement systems.
- Solution advice on system configurations and equipment for correct process application setup.
- Safety walk-throughs performed by site Support technicians.
Start up / Shutdown Support
- Shutdown / start-up support of pumps during all required shutdown events; including major holidays.
- Removal of pump for repair from the ‘doghouse’ location or from the customers equipment.
- Explanation and training on the assembly and preventative maintenance helps your team understand the inner workings of vacuum pumps. You get better acquainted with your systems to recognize early signs of trouble and to prevent premature failures, and costly downtime.
- The cost to maintain a single vane pump in one year can easily cost more than upgrading to an FMG rebuilt Dry Pump. A Vane to Dry pump Upgrade ensures that you eliminate the risk of process contamination due to oil migrating from the Vane pump.