Leybold oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are used in many vacuum engineering applications. They are commonly used in both industrial production and research applications. Leybold oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps may be used to generate a rough and medium vacuum or as backing pumps in pump combinations with Roots vacuum pumps or high vacuum pumps. The Leybold D65B is a two-stage pump.
- FMG Certified Remanufactured
- 6-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- hydrocarbon oil
- Sale Price is COD Only (contact us for non-COD terms)
- Pumping Speed (50 Hz): 65 m³/h
- Ultimate pressure: 2 x 10⁻³ mbar