For applications, process, maintenance engineers, and scientists who
depend on Cryogenic Compressors in fields such as vacuum coating,
semiconductor production, particle accelerators, sputter deposition
systems and Molecular Beam Epitaxy – FMG CertifiedTM Rebuilt
Compressors provide a far more cost-effective alternative than expensive
new OEM compressors.
Unlike other secondary rebuilders, our rebuilt Cryogenic Compressors
are FMG CertifiedTM to incorporate the most rigorous standards for
evaluation, rebuild, and testing. They incorporate the highest quality OEM,
equivalent, or better parts, and provide you with a longer warranty*.
FMG rebuilds compressor and compressor controllers. We employ
on-site OEM Certified Trained Technicians with 15+ years of factory
experience. FMG has rebuilt Cryo Compressors from virtually all major
manufacturers to OEM (or better) specifications, performance and reliability.
The keys to FMG’s reputation for reliability and quality: vertical integration, technician training, and knowledge of all aspects of compressors.
Cryogenic Compressor Overhaul/Rebuild Description for Models:
CTI-SC/SWC 8200, 8300,102R, 8500, 8510, and 9600/9700
- Full incoming inspection and evaluation. Check and Repair:
- Inspect electrical controlbox chassis – check nominal current draws, and operational voltage to cold head.
- Replace or repair electrical where needed (components additional charge). This is done first to see if unit is operational for repair.
- Inspect Helium compressor pump circuit- repair or replace if needed (extra charge for valve plates or cranks assembly).
- Inspect oil separator unit for proper operation along with the oil injection system. Replenish or replace oil if needed included in PM.
- Decontaminate and Recharge with Ultra-pure Helium to circuit.
- Inspect /replace Absorber as required. Base on number of compressor hours or per customer request.
- Clean replacement helium supply and return lines (must be supplied by customer with compressor).
- Helium leak check compressor system and supply lines.
- Check water circuit – flush and leak check.
- Run test for 36 hours. (load tested)
- Repaint covers and grills; replace or repair castors.
- Performance data sheet supplied. Includes voltage readout information, helium leak points and repairs. Pressure reading static and load. ETM hours recorded.
- FMG Tagged for Certification – follow-up program on MTTF.
FMG CertifiedTM Cryogenic Pumps have a two-year non-process related warranty
– contingent upon performing all recommended Maintenance procedures – that covers 18 months operational use, plus up to six (6) months of storage prior to operational use.