The Vacuum Pump Repair
& Rebuild Experts
MAJOR BRANDS SERVICED
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT SERVICED
||Leybold Precision Vacuum
||Oil Filtration Systems
|Liquid Ring Pumps
||10 CFM - 20,000 CFM
FMG CERTIFIEDTM WARRANTY
- 2 Year Warranty on Turbomolecular, Cryogenic & Dry pumps
- 1 Year Warranty on Vane Pumps
2 Year warranty includes up to 6 months storage + up to 18 months installed
1 Year warranty includes up to 6 months storage + up to 6 months installed
Warranties do not cover damage due to process, neglect or improper maintenance
- Emergency: 24 - 36 Hours
- Rush: 5-7 working days
- Standard: 10-15 working days
- Advanced pump exchange available
CUSTOMIZED COMPUTER TRACKING
- FMG's computerized system tracks the progress of each vacuum pump through the complete rebuild process. Historical data is archived and can be utilized by customers to profile the performance of their pumps.
- Pumps are tested as individual modules
- Modules are assembled into packages and helium-leak checked
- Complete systems are "bagged" and tested
- Pumps are connected to a test jig and run tested for a minimum of 24 hrs
- Pumps are speed tested and load tested to AVS Standards
- Vane & Dry pump shafts or sleeves can be coated to eliminate leaks
- FMG designed hydraulic disassembly tool reduces rotor and claw galling
- Custom vapor degreaser cleaning system eliminates cross contamination
- Turbo pumps are stripped, cleaned & balanced in an in-house clean room
IN HOUSE MACHINE SHOP & WELDING SHOP
- FMG's on-site machining & welding capabilities expedite the rebuild process
- Surface regrinding and de-burring help reduce expensive critical parts
IN HOUSE MOTOR & ELECTRICAL SUPPORT
- Motor Rewinding & Full electrical repair capabilities
- Rebuild or modification of any electrical control panel
- All pump motors are load tested separately after pump disassembly
- Motor bearings are replaced on every dry pump and blower
- Motor end plates are re-sleeved with stainless steel sleeves when worn
IN HOUSE PAINT SHOP
- Pumps are painted in standard OEM colors. Customers can request special colors to indicate corrosive, non-corrosive, Fomblin, etc.
- High VOC paints are utilized to ensure that all volatile organic compounds are out-gassed in FMG's Bay Area Air Quality Permitted Spray Booth and not in the customer's facility.with all Local, State and Federal environmental laws.
FMG COMPANY OVERVIEW
FMG Enterprises has been servicing and rebuilding vacuum pumps
and peripherals since 1985 for customers that depend upon
cost-effective, ultra-reliable vacuum systems. FMG is staffed by
experienced equipment engineering professionals who continually
work to achieve the best results for every customer.
FMG introduced the industry's first certified pump program delivering
superior quality and reliability by ensuring that each pump is rebuilt to
meet or exceed standards established by their original manufacturers.
The FMG CertifiedTM Pump program reflects the quality delivered to
the worlds leading equipment manufacturers who demand superior
components, rigorous inspection & testing at every stage of rebuild.
FMG specializes in Turbomolecular and Cryogenic pumps that are
rebuilt for customers worldwide. Turbomolecular pumps are rebuilt
utilizing specialized cleaning equipment and a testing and balancing
system housed within an on-site clean room. FMG rebuilds all other
OEM pumps and also buys, sells, trades, and customizes pumps to
meet specific application requirements. Special discounts are
available for DoD and University customers.
FMG is proud to have long relationships with major vacuum pump
manufacturers including being an authorized service center for
companies such as Kinney Vacuum, Stokes, and Alcatel. From the
smallest vacuum pump to 10,000 CFM pumps, FMG has the capability
to offer a broad range of products and services to meet any
customer's requirements. FMG's Santa Clara facility has 20,000
square feet of manufacturing space, 10,000 feet of pump inventory
plus a 500 square foot clean room.
FMG provides many product support solutions including Advanced
Exchange Programs, on-site Pump Management Programs, Training
Programs and Preventative Maintenance Programs.
FMG utilizes 22 plus years of experience to engineer a best-of-breed
method in choosing the optimal combination of OEM and third-party
parts to provide maximum pump performances.
FMG's number one priority is to get the customer back on line as
quickly as possible, no matter what it takes.
THE FMG ADVANTAGE
FMG will partner with customers to accomplish the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair or removal of vacuum pumps and peripherals. FMG's staff of factory trained technicians provide maintenance capabilities that enable them to deliver high quality vacuum pumps. Our technicians are also backed by a unique in-house training program to provide proficient skills and aptitude in maintenance services. Employees are enrolled in a continuous hazardous materials, safe handling, and decontamination training program to ensure compliancy with all Local, State and Federal environmental laws.
Preventative Maintenance (PM) Program
- FMG has the ability to perform Preventative, Predictive, and Corrective maintenance on process vacuum pumps and related equipment.
- Interval PM service for 3 month, 6 month and annual PM service to support overall maintenance strategies.
- Verification of the integrity of the vacuum pipeline; troubleshooting from the intake side and exhaust side to pump or abatement system.
Pump Management Program
- FMG's Custom Software Group can assist in managing pump inventory and reduce maintenance costs dramatically.
- FMG is equipped with a computerized system to track and schedule preventative maintenance, as well as preserve historical data to monitor the life cycle of your vacuum pump.
- Inventory control monitoring and action call control observation software is available to accommodate each customer's needs. Reports include work orders, action calls, failure categories, transcription logs, budget forecasts, customer activities, etc.
- Installation and start up of new pumps and support hardware.
- Decommission or complete disposal of pumps from tools.
- Tear down and cleansing of exhaust pipelines from pump to abatement systems.
- Solution advice on system configurations and equipment for correct process application setup.
- Safety walk-throughs performed by site Support technicians.
Start up / Shutdown Support
- Shutdown / start-up support of pumps during all required shutdown events; including major holidays.
- Removal of pump for repair from the 'doghouse' location or from the customers equipment.
Vacuum Pump Training Programs
- Explanation and training on the assembly and preventative maintenance helps your team understand the inner workings of vacuum pumps. You get better acquainted with your systems to recognize early signs of trouble and to prevent premature failures, and costly downtime.
Vane to Dry Pump Upgrades
- The cost to maintain a single vane pump in one year can easily cost more than upgrading to an FMG rebuilt Dry Pump. A Vane to Dry pump Upgrade ensures that you eliminate the risk of process contamination due to oil migrating from the Vane pump.